|TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read this
Agreement carefully as it governs your use of the europeantenders.com
website (the "Site"). By continuing to use the Site you are agreeing
to the terms that appear below.
These terms were last updated on 8th June 2003
PART A: GENERAL TERMS
1. Provision of Service
1. The Site is owned and operated by Inovica Limited (company number
650349), whose registered office is at 116 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE1 3DY ("europeantenders.com").
2. Limited Rights to Use Content
- 1. All material displayed on the Site ("Content") belongs to europeantenders.com
or its licensors. Subject to clause 2.2, you may retrieve and display
the Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper
and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server
or other storage device connected to an external network) for your
own personal, educational, non-commercial purposes.
2. Most of the Content on the Site is owned by europeantenders.com
but certain Content is used under licence from third parties ("Third
Party Content").Some of the Third Party Content will be subject to
3. You may not (without prior written permission from europeantenders.com):
- redistribute any of the Content or supply it to other people (including
by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content
made under this Agreement;
- create a datase in electronic or structured manual form by systematically
downloading and storing all or any of the Content;
- except as expressly set out above, modify, reproduce or in any way
commercially exploit any of the Content.
1. Limited Warranties
1. europeantenders.com will use its reasonable skill and care in
making the Site available to you and in ensuring its continuing availability.
However, because of the number of sources from which europeantenders.com
obtains the Content and because of the nature of the Internet europeantenders.com
does not give you any other warranties. In particular, you should
not take the accuracy or availability of the information for granted
and europeantenders.com makes no warranty that the Site is free from
infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive
2. Limitation of Liability
1. In respect of the Content which is available free on the Site,
europeantenders.com will use its reasonable endeavours to resolve
faults but because part of the service is free you agree that europeantenders.com
will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your
use or non-use of that Content. With regard to the Subscription Services,
you agree that your exclusive remedy (in respect of any claim for
breach of contract, negligence or otherwise) shall be limited to correction
of the relevant Subscription Service or, at your option, a refund
of the amount you have paid to europeantenders.com to receive the
relevant Subscription Service less any reasonable allowance for your
receipt of the functioning service.
2. Except where we have expressly agreed otherwise, neither you nor
europeantenders.com will be responsible for any losses that the other
suffers as a result of a breach of this Agreement except those losses
which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Neither party will
be responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side-effect of
the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by europeantenders.com
and you (such as loss of profits or loss of data).
3. europeantenders.comís liability will not be limited in the case
of death or personal injury directly caused by europeantenders.comís
1. The information that you provide about yourself to europeantenders.com
will only be used by europeantenders.com in accordance with its Privacy
questions please email email@example.com
1. europeantenders.com is continually seeking to improve the Site
and services offered. europeantenders.com reserves the right, at its
discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. In respect of
any Subscription Services, we will ensure that any changes do not
materially decrease the functionality of those services.
2. In respect of non-Subscription Services, europeantenders.com may
change or add to this Agreement as a result of its policy of updating
and improving the Site or for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
europeantenders.com will give you notice of any changes or additions.
If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use
the Site any further after receiving notice. Such changes will not
affect any contract which relates to ongoing Subscription Services
which you have with europeantenders.com at the time of the changes.
1. The Site contains links to other web sites and resources. Independent
third parties provide these sites and europeantenders.com is not responsible
and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside
1. In respect of the free parts of the Site, there is no specific
time limit applying to your access and use. However, europeantenders.com
reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of
the free parts of the Site at any time. It may exercise the right
with or without notice.
2. You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this Agreement
or your rights of access to the Site.
3. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this
Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
4. A person who is not party to this Agreement shall have no right
under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce
any of its terms.
5. English law will apply to this Agreement and both you and europeantenders.com
agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.